When I first found A Cool Kid products, I fell instantly in love with the company.
They have the most original art I have ever seen on a child's chair!
When they sent me a Julie Jellyfish chair to review (see below), I was also able to not only see the originality, but also the great amount of care that goes in to every single little detail of their work!
Just look at their chairs below- they really are the finest, yet cutest child's Adirondack Chair I have EVER seen, hands down!!
Another one of my favorite items from their website is their toy bench (seen below). They have various styles in these, as well. I LOVE the chalkboard on the back of this bench. When my son was little, he would have thought this was the coolest thing ever!
You can find so many different products from the "A Cool Kid" site, such as coat racks, furniture, piggy banks... even personalized potty chairs, with your child's picture on them!!!! There is baby furniture, toddler and child furniture, and even pre-teen products! If there is a special child on your list this year, please don't complete your Christmas shopping without checking out "A Cool Kid" products. You will NOT be disappointed!!
This dinosaur rocking chair is just adorable!!!
Another great thing about A Cool Kid is their story!
Barry, the owner, shared this with me when we first began our talks about featuring them on Mingle Over Mocha...
"My wife (Summer) and I started A Cool Kid in February of 2007. We quickly found that kid's Adirondack chairs were our most popular sellers but could not find a steady, reliable supply of them. Manufacturers were always running out of stock or discontinuing items. So, we thought we'd try our luck at designing and having our own line manufactured.
We knew of one manufacturer overseas that produced a very sturdy, high quality chair and we arranged for them to make our design. We spent days scouring images of different characters and finally found a cute pink jellyfish image and purchased rights to use it. We then picked the best color we could think of for the body of the chair and poof! Julie Jellyfish was born.
Sales have been a little slow, but we hope to one day grow into a distributor of many different lines of "A Cool Kid Designs" Adirondack chairs. We live on the coast in NC, so naturally all designs will have a "beach" or "coastal" theme and a fun name that kids can easily remember."
Would you LOOOVE to win a Julie Jellyfish chair of your own? Let me just tell you, you WOULD! My daughters argue over whose turn it is to sit on ours!
To enter, please do any or all of the following:
1. Comment below, with your email address
2. Visit the A Cool Kid site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment telling me what you love the most!
3. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Digg this post by clicking HERE!
6. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
7. Email this contest out to your friends, and copy me on it at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this: http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/6019543955. Comment below that you did, pasting your tweet! You can retweet this contest every day for extra entries!
9. Invite friends on Facebook to become a fan of Mingle Over Mocha on Networked blogs, and comment that you did!
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on December 1 at 6pm. Good luck!Thank you to A Cool Kid Designs for donating the free Julie Jellyfish Chair for my review. I was not compensated monetarily for this review, or for any reviews or giveaways on my blog site. All reviews are provided after I receive a free or donated product from the publisher, manufacturer, or PR company. Reviews are written from an unbiased point of view. Only business relationships exist with those who provide products for review. The Author of Mingle Over Mocha is not responsible for your difference in opinion or happiness with this product, or your safety when using this product.