Who can possibly resist the smell of chocolate? And when you couple it with mint, it's a done deal. My friend Marilee at All Things Mint has this combination mastered! She sent me an amazing sample of her Chocolate Mint Soap to try. My only complaint is that my youngest child REALLY wants to taste it!! :)
And the Candy Cane lotion set would make a perfect Christmas Gift!!
I doubt that it is possible that you haven't seen something that you HAVE to have!!! But just in case, check out this MINT EXPLOSION Candle!!!!
Would you LOVE to win some Chocolate Mint Soap to have in your bathroom when all your Christmas company arrives? I would love to have mine when my company arrives, but my kids use it a million times a day!!!
Marilee is offering a Chocolate Mint Soap to one lucky reader of Mingle Over Mocha!
To enter, please do any or all of the following:
1. Comment below, with your email address
2. Visit the All Things Mint site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment telling me what you love the most!
3. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Digg this post by clicking HERE!
6. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
7. Email this contest out to your friends, and copy me on it at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this: http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/5929114538. Comment below that you did, pasting your tweet! You can retweet this contest every day for extra entries!
9. Invite friends on Facebook to become a fan of Mingle Over Mocha on Networked blogs, and comment that you did!
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on November 28th at 6pm. Good luck!
Thank you to All Things Mint for donating the free chocolate mint soap for my review. I was not compensated monetarily for this review, or for any reviews or giveaways on my blog site. All reviews are provided after I receive a free or donated product from the publisher, manufacturer, or PR company. Reviews are written from an unbiased point of view. Only business relationships exist with those who provide products for review. The Author of Mingle Over Mocha is not responsible for your difference in opinion or happiness with this product, or your safety when using this product.