What a GREAT Christmas present this will make!!
When this came in the mail for my review, my kids all went nuts! Usually, my kids play with a new toy for a few days, lose interest, and then it begins collecting dust. NOT the SKITTERTOY. Skittertoy and Plasmacar are the same product, in case you've heard of one and not the other!
My 3 year old can ride this as easily as my 11 year old! We have a bumpy driveaway that is a large hill, and they still have no issues riding it!
The Skittertoy is self propelled, so your stomach and arms get a workout as you are driving! I admit it, I am guilty of riding it almost as often as my children!
Here are my favorite points about the Skittertoy
- It is comfy! The seat is not flat- it is curved, so it is a comfy ride!
- It is safe! It doesn't go so fast that you have to worry about your little ones riding out of control! And...
- It has a stability wheel that keeps it from tipping forward!
- The handle bar is comfy on your hands.
- It gives you exercise! You don't realize you're working to make it move, but you are!
- It is fun! The motion you experience is unlike that of bikes and scooters- it's a swivel motion!
- You can order replacement wheels, which resemble that of rubber roller blade wheels, for a different ride!
- After all 4 of my kids using this toy often, and myself and my husband trying it out, I am very comfortable saying it is DURABLE!!!
See what others have had to say about it:
"She plays with the Skitter everyday inside and outside, non-stop..."
"P.S., My son's Skitter is his favorite toy and by far the best one that he has ever owned. He loves..."
"It has improved my sons coordination and core strength..."
Received the wheels and installed them. They work great!
THE GRANDSONS BOTH LOVE THE SKITTER MOBILE AS THEY CALL IT! HAPPY I PURCHASED ONE FOR CHRISTMAS
Our Daughter has Angelman syndrome and this has been the only toy that we feel safe for her to play on. She has difficulty with balance but the Skitter is low enough to the ground plus her helmet that we feel safe for her to enjoy hours of fun.
The Best, simply the best toy that our kids (2 girls and 1 boy) love to play on, they can ride all day...
We run a Day Care in
Augustines Day Car
Our son was hit by a car a year and half ago and lost the ability to move his right arm...we searched forever to find something to loft his spirits...this is it, he can operate the Skitter toy with his good arm and has lifted his spirit.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
Fun, fun, fun that is all our 2 year says now that he has a Skitter,
Our son is so in love with his Skitter that he wants to eat his meals on the toy...any advice,
We were not sure if we could have the kids continue to ride the Skitter in the house with our new hardwood floors, but the new upgraded wheels do not scuff or leave a mark,
To enter, please do any or all of the following:
1. Comment below, with your email address
2. Visit the Skittertoy site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment telling me what you love the most!
3. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Digg this post by clicking the “Digg This Story” button at the bottom of the post (above the rules).
6. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
7. Email this contest out to your friends, and copy me on it at email@example.com
8. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this contest on Twitter: http://twitter.com/vaagen/status/5361582965. Comment below that you did.
9. Favorite this blog on Technorati by clicking HERE
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on November 9 at 6pm. Good luck!