Your Baby Can Read!
I am certain that you've seen their commercials by now! The amazing stories of babies who are not even old enough to walk... yet they are reading and comprehending words! I was so intrigued to see if this program actually worked, I contacted the "Your Baby Can Read" company and asked for a product sample!
Your Baby Can Read sent me their Starter Set to review. It includes the Starter Book, Parents Guide, Starter DVD video, an early learning workshop DVD and 5 starter learn to read word cards.
My youngest just turned 3, so while she is not a wonderful reader quite yet, she already knows the sounds the letters make. I can say that she did enjoy watching the videos, and I believe she would have caught on quite well if she were a bit younger. At her age, she can easily hop up and run off to draw a picture, play a game, or become otherwise engaged. But because my oldest son absolutely loved Baby Einstein videos as an infant, and anything with bright colors that were made for captivating babies, I am a believer in this program. I truly believe it would work wonders for any infant.
I am a firm believer of the fact that, when it comes to knowledge, many children do not know, because they are never given the opportunity to learn. Our kids are only limited by what we don't teach them.
So, if you know that you could do something for your child that will make lifelong learning easier, why wouldn't you do it?
If you win...
One of my lucky readers will win the same set I got: The Starter Book, Parents Guide, Starter DVD video, an early learning workshop DVD and 5 starter learn to read word cards!
To enter, please do any or all of the following:
1. Comment below, with your email address
2. Visit the Your Baby Can Read site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment telling me what you love the most!
3. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Digg this post by clicking the “Digg This Story” button at the bottom of the post (above the rules).
6. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
7. Email this contest out to your friends, and copy me on it at email@example.com
8. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this: http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/5448859209. Comment below that you did, pasting your tweet! You can retweet this contest every day for extra entries!
9. Invite friends on Facebook to become a fan of Mingle Over Mocha on Networked blogs, and comment that you did!
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on November 19th at 6pm. Good luck!
Thank you to Your Baby Can Read for donating the free Starter Kit for my review. I was not compensated monetarily for this review, or for any reviews or giveaways on my blog site. All reviews are provided after I receive a free or donated product from the publisher, manufacturer, or PR company. Reviews are written from an unbiased point of view. Only business relationships exist with those who provide products for review. The Author of Mingle Over Mocha is not responsible for your difference in opinion or happiness with this product, or your safety when using this product.