So, you've been wanting to get your children (or yourself) into music lessons. But your schedule is SO insane, you have no idea how to squeeze anything else in! I completely understand. I've been there.
As a homeschooling mom of 4, I find it very difficult to squeeze in our 12 subjects, karate, music lessons, and Rosetta Stone Japanese, every single day! I found that we were starting to miss our scheduled music lessons more and more (it took 2 hours out of our week to drive there, attend, and drive home!).
Then, I was contacted by Jean Welles Guitar. They asked if I would be interested in reviewing their "Worship Guitar Class." I was thrilled! I had just attended a home school conference, and had switched my girls to in-home violin classes! So, all that was left was my son's guitar lessons!
Jean Welles does a wonderful job of introducing each chord slowly, and incorporating music theory along the way! She keeps it fun by introducing fun worship songs the student can play with the newest chords they have learned.
On her website, you can purchase a full package like the one below, for only $299...
Or, you can purchase individual DVDs and booklets for $29.99!
One lucky reader of my blog will WIN Volume One of Jean Welles Worship Guitar! I am absolutely certain you will LOVE this program. It is a great refresher for those who have played guitar for years (like myself), or for someone who is still learning the ropes (my son)!
In order to enter to win...
To enter, please do any or all of the following:
1. Comment below, with your email address
3. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Digg this post by clicking the “Digg This Story” button at the bottom of the post (above the rules).
6. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
7. Email this contest out to your friends, and copy me on it at email@example.com
8. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this: http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/5560648405. Comment below that you did, pasting your tweet! You can retweet this contest every day for extra entries!
9. Invite friends on Facebook to become a fan of Mingle Over Mocha on Networked blogs, and comment that you did!
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on November 16 at 6pm. Good luck!
Thank you to Jean Welles Guiltar for donating the free copy of Volume One for my review. I was not compensated monetarily for this review, or for any reviews or giveaways on my blog site. All reviews are provided after I receive a free or donated product from the publisher, manufacturer, or PR company. Reviews are written from an unbiased point of view. Only business relationships exist with those who provide products for review. The Author of Mingle Over Mocha is not responsible for your difference in opinion or happiness with this product, or your safety when using this product.