I know your kids are begging for a cell phone. And I know you've visited all the cell phone company's websites, and perhaps even called them. You KNOW you must be reading something wrong. It looks as if it is impossible to get cell phone service for a child for under $30 a month! The worst part? You really only want them to use the phone in emergency situations. But, you don't want one of those firefly phones that look like a 2 year old's toy.
So... is there a solution? YES! THERE IS! It's called KAJEET!
Take a look at some of their plans! (sorry it's fuzzy! It's a screen capture.)
Can you believe you read that right? Their plans start at just $4.99 a month!
And, my son has his cell phone and service through Kajeet, so I can speak from personal experience. The coverage is wonderful, the service is excellent, and there are NO hidden fees!!
SO.... Would you LOVE to win a SAMSUNG m300 and 5 minutes of airtime (included with activation) from Kajeet???
OF COURSE YOU WOULD!
To enter, please do any or all of the following:
1. Comment below, with your email address
2. Visit the Kajeet site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment telling me what you love the most!
3. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Digg this post by clicking the “Digg This Story” button at the bottom of the post (above the rules).
6. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
7. Email this contest out to your friends, and copy me on it at email@example.com
8. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this: http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/5448859209. Comment below that you did, pasting your tweet! You can retweet this contest every day for extra entries!
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on November 12 at 6pm. Good luck!