I struggled with which item to post when on the giveaway. But, I thought was could possibly be more fitting for a "Mingle Over Mocha" kickoff than the HOURGLASS COFFEE MAKER???
So, without further ado....
Also, many people cannot handle the acid in coffee as they get older. Hourglass coffee is a much safer alternative for those with fragile stomachs!
Here are some cool facts about the Hourglass Coffee Maker!
- No waiting for coffee to brew in the mornings! Simply add the extract that is stored in your refrigerator, add water, heat!
- Eco Friendly
- BPA Free
- 69.6% Less Acidic than Hot Brew Coffee
- Makes a Low Acid Coffee Extract
- Makes Stomach Friendly, Healthier Coffee
- Cold Brew Process- No Heat, No Electricity
- Economical, at about 20 cents per serving!
- FUN to watch!!!
Watch this video that will show you how the Hourglass Coffee System works!
Here are some great testimonials about the Hourglass Coffee System:
"I've always added cream and sugar to my coffee to cover up the bitterness. After trying hourglass coffee, I now drink it black and all without the extra calories!" Joyce Kerr, Washington
"I bought the Hourglass coffee maker because I liked the cordless clutter-free design but now I'm hooked on the coffee! It's the IPOD of
"I consider myself to be a coffee snob, in a good way. I've tried every type of gourmet coffee there is and I have to say that the Hourglass cold brewer makes the best tasting coffee I've ever had." Kim Schmick, Washington
"Our family does a lot of camping so we initially bought the Hourglass because it's portable and does not need electricity. We now have gourmet coffee at home and don't have to drink 'camp coffee' anymore." Darci Johnson,
"I was pretty skeptical about being able to brew the grounds twice but I have to say that after trying the coffee, it really tasted great." Charlie Griffin,
"I am a pastor and introduced my church to the Hourglass system last Sunday. It gives me joy to know that not only is it a quality product, but the company making it is also a quality outfit. Blessings!" Pastor L. North, Oregon
Who's ready to win an Hourglass Coffee Maker???
P.S. If you AREN'T the lucky winner, Hourglass Coffee is willing to give my readers a 10% off code when you buy online! Use the code HOLIDAY in the coupon code area of the checkout!
To enter, please do any or all of the following. You may tweet once per day to increase your chances. Each item below counts as an additional entry!
1. Comment below, with your email address
2. Visit the Hourglass Coffee site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment telling me what you love the most!
3. Subscribe to this blog via email (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog through Google Connect (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Digg this post by clicking the “Digg” button at the bottom of the post (just above "The Rules").
6. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
7. Email this contest out to your friends, and copy me on it at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this contest on Twitter: http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/5338316069. Comment below that you did.
9. Favorite this blog on Technorati by clicking HERE
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on November 8th at 6pm. Good luck!
Thank you to Hourglass Coffee for donating the free Hourglass Coffee Maker for my review. I was not compensated monetarily for this review, or for any reviews or giveaways on my blog site. All reviews are provided after I receive a free or donated product from the publisher, manufacturer, or PR company. Reviews are written from an unbiased point of view. Only business relationships exist with those who provide products for review. The Author of Mingle Over Mocha is not responsible for your difference in opinion or happiness with this product, or your safety when using this product.