I am a sucker for natural and handmade soaps. When I came across Beautiful Soaps on Etsy, I knew I wanted to try some of the soaps! Heather at Beautiful Soaps ahs some fo the most original and creative combinations I have ever seen! For example, how about Lavendar Chamomile Cocoa Butter Bars? Or Lemongrass Poppyseed with French Yellow Clay? Or Cinnamon Ice Lip Cooler Balm?
I received an instant response from Heather, who was so kind to ship me three different soaps to sample!
She sent me these soaps:
Her soaps come beautifully packaged, and wrapped in paper with custom labels. They would make fabulous house warming gifts, pick-me-up presents, spouse gifts, or mother's/father's day presents!
One thing that I am always curious about when sampling natural or handmade soaps is to find out whether or not they lather. A lot of the soaps I have tried in the past feel almost slimy, but don't actually lather. I am one of those people that needs to feel a lather in order to feel clean!
Great news... Beautiful Soaps LATHER!! And they lather really well! The oatmeal soap she sent is amazing- it not only lathers, but the oatmeal acts as a great exfoliator!
Her soaps ALL smell incredible. She has really mastered combining the scents to create the perfect blend!
Heather also has some other wonderful products in her store. Check out her STORE to see what else she offers!
Heather at Beautiful Soaps is also willing to offer a $10 gift certificate to my site, and a 10% off savings to all Mingle Over Mocha subscribers who mention M.O.M. in their message or order!
If you would like to enter to win the $10 gift certificate (which would be wonderful to win, because her items are SO reasonably priced, you could pick two items for this amount!!), please read below!
To enter, please do any or all of the following items. The "Mandatory" item(s) must be completed before getting any additional credits from the "Optional for Extra Credit" section.
• Visit the CEIVA site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment (BE SURE to include your email address in case you win!! Sometimes, people never get their prize, because I can't find their email address!!) telling me what you love the most!
Optional for Extra Credit:
• Subscribe to this blog HERE, and comment that you do.
• Follow this blog HERE, and comment that you do.
• Subscribe to Heather's blog feed by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
• Post about this giveaway on your blog, and comment with a link to the post!
• Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
• Email this contest out to your friends, and copy me on it at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Follow me on Twitter HERE and ReTweet THIS. Comment below that you did! You can retweet this contest every day for extra entries- simply leave a comment each time you tweet!
• Invite friends to follow Mingle Over Mocha on Facebook, and comment that you did!
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on July 24th at 6pm.
Thank you to Beautiful Soaps for donating the free soap samples for my review!! I was not compensated monetarily for this review, or for any reviews or giveaways on my blog site. All reviews are provided after I receive a free or donated product from the publisher, manufacturer, or PR company. Reviews are written from an unbiased point of view. Only business relationships exist with those who provide products for review. The Author of Mingle Over Mocha is not responsible for your difference in opinion or happiness with this product, or your safety when using this product.