How fun is this????
The Pop Art Toaster Products Company sent me such a cool item to review! They sent me the -in-1 Tasty Baker!
My children LOVE waffles. Some mornings, I have to confess... I just am not up to going through the motions of making all the waffles. I have a single waffle iron, and my children can devour them super fast! I can barely make a new ones before they are already eaten!
But with the 5-in-1 Tasty Baker, I can make SEVEN mini waffles all at one time, keeping everyone happy until I am finished cooking! Plus, the cute little designs keep me happy while cooking!
Our Tasty Baker came with the designs seen below!
I have discovered that there are ENDLESS possibilities when creating with the 5-in-1 Tasty Baker. We recently had friends over for my daughter's birthday, and I created ice cream sandwiches with it! They were similar to the ones below, but I made chocolate waffles, used vanilla ice cream, and rolled the sides in sprinkles! Everyone loved them!The surface of the Tasty Baker is TRULY non-stick! You don't have to worry about attempting to pry stuck-on waffle batter out of tiny corners! The shapes pop right out!
Another great thing about the 5-in-1 Tasty Baker is the cleaning brush that comes with it! I was truly worried that I would not be able to clean all the little crevices well enough. But this brush allows you to get in all the tiny places without a problem!
Check out Mickey Mouse...
Pop Art Toaster Products also makes a very cool toaster, seen here:
Check out THIS LINK and scroll down to see the celebrities who love their Pop Art Toasters, and the magazines who have featured it!
Would you LOOOOVE to win a 5in-1 Tasty Baker to brighten the faces of your littles ones in the mornings?
To enter, please do any or all of the following:
1. Comment below, with your email address
2. Visit the Pop Art Toaster Products site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment telling me what you love the most!
3. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Digg this post by clicking the “Digg This Story” button at the bottom of the post (above the rules).
6. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
7. Email this contest out to your friends, and copy me on it at email@example.com
8. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this: http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/5588413555. Comment below that you did, pasting your tweet! You can retweet this contest every day for extra entries!
9. Invite friends on Facebook to become a fan of Mingle Over Mocha on Networked blogs, and comment that you did!
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on November 17th at 6pm. Good luck!
Thank you to Pop Art Toaster for donating the free 5-in-1 Tasty Baker for my review. I was not compensated monetarily for this review, or for any reviews or giveaways on my blog site. All reviews are provided after I receive a free or donated product from the publisher, manufacturer, or PR company. Reviews are written from an unbiased point of view. Only business relationships exist with those who provide products for review. The Author of Mingle Over Mocha is not responsible for your difference in opinion or happiness with this product, or your safety when using this product.