I have never experienced skin care that was anything like Votre Vu. Some of my favorite things about Votre Vu are:
- The amazing texture- so rich and creamy! It feels GREAT going on!
- The gorgeous scent of the products (yet NOT overwhelming!)- Remember, I'm sensitive to EVERYTHING. If the scent was too much, I wouldn't be able to wear it. I really dislike the medicinal smell of some skin care regimens, and I don't like going to bed smelling like rubbing alcohol either! But with Votre Vu, the scent is just right!
- The luxuriousness. I don't know how else to describe it. The products are simply luxurious, but without the luxury price tag. They are true spa quality.
The first of its kind! We proudly introduce Les Sorbet, the frozen treat that we encourage you to get all over your face. Scientifically advanced and "old school" cool, you'll be delighted with the surprisingly refreshing sensation you will feel when applying this frozen sérum to your skin. This uniquely special treat is chock full of 100% goodness for your skin's health. You may need a few days to get used to the routine of applying skin care from your freezer, but we guarantee you'll quickly make this part of your daily routine. This innovative solid wand is full of wonderful anti-aging superstars: marine elastin and collagen, organic muscle-relaxing vegetable peptides,
Snapdragon Beauty Beverage
For anyone looking for an amazing line of award-winning, hand-crafted formulas that for decades were only offered in upscale European spas, Votre Vu is your go-to company.
Votre Vu is the "New Face of Beauty in Town" with a fabulous opportunity to earn income, purchase products at a discount or receive our product line for FREE!! We have one of the most sought after compensation plans in the industry! Please visit www.votrevu.com/michelle for more information and to see our holiday and monthly specials and our entire line.Michelle Smith Rapoza is SO generous to offer a "Cocktails and Mocktails" pack to one lucky reader of Mingle Over Mocha!
Would you love to win this??? (below)
Mulled cider. Lukewarm Hot Chocolate. Spiked Punch. Glog. Say à bientôt to the ho-humbug usual and bonjour to the holiday healthful.
Be the Toast of the Town this season and give the nouvelle soiree beverage, SnapDragon to all your guests! Packed with powerful anti-aging super fruits and botanicals, and a merry blend of more, Votre Vu's exclusive beauty beverage is sure to spread delicious cheer! It is fabulously refreshing on its own, and even more delectable when mixed with a myriad of options, Naughty or Nice.
Complete with snappy drink recipes, SnapDragon makes a most memorable gift (amongst the usual bottles of staid wine). This great deal includes enough bottles for four separate events. You can dress these bottles up with a wine sleeve or pair them up with a mixer and drink card...any way it's À Votre Santé!
Regular retail value for the SnapDragon 4-Pack is $39. At this delicious discount, you'll want to keep some for your own reserve.
It's time to tie one on to health!
See below for entry instructions!
To enter, please do any or all of the following:
1. Comment below, with your email address
2. Visit the Votre Vu site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment telling me what you love the most!
3. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Digg this post by clicking HERE!
6. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
7. Email this contest out to your friends, and copy me on it at email@example.com
8. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this: http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/5797572349. Comment below that you did, pasting your tweet! You can retweet this contest every day for extra entries!
9. Invite friends on Facebook to become a fan of Mingle Over Mocha on Networked blogs, and comment that you did!
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on November 24th at 6pm. Good luck!
Thank you to Michelle Smith Rapoza for donating the free products for my review. I was not compensated monetarily for this review, or for any reviews or giveaways on my blog site. All reviews are provided after I receive a free or donated product from the publisher, manufacturer, or PR company. Reviews are written from an unbiased point of view. Only business relationships exist with those who provide products for review. The Author of Mingle Over Mocha is not responsible for your difference in opinion or happiness with this product, or your safety when using this product.