So far, we've focused on fun toys for both parent and child! But this Christmas, we also need to remember to take good care of ourselves, health-wise, and spiritually! That's why today, I will be posting two giveaways which relate to our health in both of these areas! Below is the are two great giveaways for today, focusing on our physical and spiritual health!
"A Different Kind of Wild- Is Your Faith Too Tame?" - by Debbie Alsdorf
(Study Guide Included!)
For some of us, that word means structure, schedules, and staying on track. But is it possible for us to get stuck in a routine rut? I believe it is.
Author Debbie Alsdorf explains in her book, "A Different Kind of Wild," that sometimes we need to really let ourselves go! Not in a bad way... but in our God. Until we truly can release ourselves in Him, we may not realize the extent of His plans for us!
The Author’s “less of me and more of Thee” attitude is shown in deed and kind all through this book in her determination to “live up”. I could identify with the need to be stretched too thin and not obeying the inner voice to sit and have quite communion with our Father. Nothing bad can come of us going “wild” in His grace!
An excerpt from her website:
Not bad wild -- good wild, with a new zest for life, for Jesus, and for his thrilling, bold, and creative plans for you. Join Debbie Alsdorf as she coaches you into the exhilarating process of developing as a woman of God. She'll show you how to break free from old expectations and boring patterns and find the WILD (Women in Lifelong Development) way of life.
Alsdorf includes reflection questions at the end of each chapter and an expanded study section at the end of the book, so you can explore the wild alone or in a small group.
So grab your cheetah-print gear and start living the WILD life God has imagined for you -- a life bigger and grander than you ever thought possible.
About the Author:
Debbie Alsdorf is the Founder of "Design 4 Living Ministries." She is a speaker, author and encourager of women to "Live up!" Visit her web page at www.Design4Living.org. Since 1997 she has been the director of women's ministries at cornerstone Fellowship, where she and her team lead a vibrant women's ministry. Debbie is a biblical lay counselor and a member of the American Association of Christian Counselors. She lives in Northern California.
Would you love to win a copy?
To enter, please do any or all of the following:
1. Comment below, with your email address
2. Visit the Design4Living site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment telling me what you love the most!
3. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Digg this post by clicking the “Digg This Story” button at the bottom of the post (above the rules).
6. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
7. Email this contest out to your friends, and copy me on it at email@example.com
8. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this: http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/5479926242. Comment below that you did, pasting your tweet! You can retweet this contest every day for extra entries!
9. Invite friends on Facebook to become a fan of Mingle Over Mocha on Networked blogs, and comment that you did!
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on November 13th at 6pm. Good luck!
Thank you to Debbie Alsdorf for donating the free copy of "A Different Kind of Wild," for my review. I was not compensated monetarily for this review, or for any reviews or giveaways on my blog site. All reviews are provided after I receive a free or donated product from the publisher, manufacturer, or PR company. Reviews are written from an unbiased point of view. Only business relationships exist with those who provide products for review. The Author of Mingle Over Mocha is not responsible for your difference in opinion or happiness with this product, or your safety when using this product.