"30 Best Gifts for Christmas" - Day 12!!
After reading "The Great Christmas Bowl," I believe it should, too, become a Christmas time classic!
"Marianne Wallace is focused on two things this Christmas: planning the greatest holiday ever and her youngest son's football game. But when she's asked to sub for the school mascot in a fish costume, organize the annual church tea, and cope with children who can't come home, will it take a miracle to restore her cheer?" -review from ChristianBook.com
A little about the Author:
Susan says, "I can't help be amazed at the gifts God has delighted me with - a wonderful husband, four amazing children, and the opportunity to write for Him.
I've been writing as long as I can remember - I won my first book writing contest in first grade! Over the years, writing has become, for me, a way to praise God and see Him at work
Although I have a degree in Mass Communications from the University of MN, my real writing experience started when I penned the The Warren Report - a bi-monthly newsletter that detailed our ministry highlights.
I grew up in Wayzata, a suburb of
Our family moved home from the mission field in June 2004 -- and now we live in the beautiful town I'd always dreamed of! God has amazed me anew with His provision, and blessings -- and allowed me a season when I can write full time for Him.
I 'm delighted you've stopped in to visit. My hope is that you'll be blessed and encouraged by soul-stirring stories of regular people interacting with a God who loves them.
I'd love to hear from you! I love getting mail, especially from readers and I welcome your questions and comments. Write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. And, if you're interested, sign up for my newsletter, a quarterly sneak peek into upcoming releases and projects. Thank you for your interest and support."Also, check out her other great books! Click HERE
Are you ready to win your OWN copy of "The Great Christmas Bowl?"
To enter, please do any or all of the following:
1. Comment below, with your email address
2. Visit the Susan May Warren site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment telling me what you love the most!
3. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Digg this post by clicking the “Digg This Story” button at the bottom of the post (above the rules).
6. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
7. Email this contest out to your friends, and copy me on it at email@example.com
8. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this: http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/5657325183. Comment below that you did, pasting your tweet! You can retweet this contest every day for extra entries!
9. Invite friends on Facebook to become a fan of Mingle Over Mocha on Networked blogs, and comment that you did!
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on November 19th at 6pm. Good luck!
Thank you to Susan May Warren for donating the free copy of her book for my review. I was not compensated monetarily for this review, or for any reviews or giveaways on my blog site. All reviews are provided after I receive a free or donated product from the publisher, manufacturer, or PR company. Reviews are written from an unbiased point of view. Only business relationships exist with those who provide products for review. The Author of Mingle Over Mocha is not responsible for your difference in opinion or happiness with this product, or your safety when using this product.