Tiny Tongs have changed mealtimes for babies!!
I have four children, and I well remember how a spoon, in the hands of a baby, turns into a giant shovel with which to make the morsels on their plate airborn!!
And I also remember how many times they would attempt to use a fork, and poke their gums or lips with it. That's a quick way to ruin their mealtime!
But Tiny Tongs are child sized, tweezer-like eating utensils, which make it easy for a baby to pick up a small amount of food! They can't pick up too much with Tiny Tongs, which will help to ensure they don't choke on a too-big bite.
Watch this video from the Tiny Tongs site!
Are you ready to purchase some Tiny Tongs? Click HERE!
Would you like to WIN a Tiny Tong for your child?
To enter, please do any or all of the following:
1. Comment below, with your email address
2. Visit the Tiny Tongs site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment telling me what you love the most!
3. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Digg this post by clicking HERE!
6. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
7. Email this contest out to your friends, and copy me on it at email@example.com
8. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this: http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/6966111828. Comment below that you did, pasting your tweet! You can retweet this contest every day for extra entries!
9. Invite friends on Facebook to become a fan of Mingle Over Mocha on Networked blogs, and comment that you did!
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on December 29th at 6pm. Good luck!
Thank you to Tiny Tongs for donating the free product for my review. I was not compensated monetarily for this review, or for any reviews or giveaways on my blog site. All reviews are provided after I receive a free or donated product from the publisher, manufacturer, or PR company. Reviews are written from an unbiased point of view. Only business relationships exist with those who provide products for review. The Author of Mingle Over Mocha is not responsible for your difference in opinion or happiness with this product, or your safety when using this product.