I've literally never met a woman who claims to keep an organized purse. But with Joey Junior Products, it's very difficult NOT to have an organized purse!
- Have you ever shown up to a real estate closing, only to find a pair of toddler underwear in your purse? I have.
- Have you ever pulled out a pen covered in cracker crumbs which flew all over the person asking for the pen? I have.
- Have you ever been eyed very suspiciously at a round table business meeting becasue you accidentally pulled out a ziplock baggie of dried leaf tea, which looks a little too much like a recreational drug?? I have.
And so now you know, As a mother of 4 children, who multitasks a little too much, I REALLY needed Joey Junior Purse Organizers in my life!
Below is the organizer they sent me... I LOVE Zebra print!!
- They fit multiple sizes of purses. My favorite purses range very much in size. I can customize the purse organizer to fit the purse I am carrying, thanks to the velcro closure!
- I love the key chain fob. I can simply clip my keychain on the fob, and I will find my keys in an instant!
- All of the pockets crate a place for everything. I carry everything from medicines to natural sweeteners to business cards, to make up, to my wallet and sunglasses in my purse! And now, it all has it's own place!
- Style! Many times things that are functional aren't overly attractive! These organizers are BOTH!
And I LOVE the purse hangers because I have read SO many articles about how many germs we sit our purses in when we place them on the floor... So I have struggle ever since then to keep my bag off the floor. These purse hangers are SO CUTE, it makes it very simple to keep my bag off the floor no matter where I am!
The Joey Junior Products Company is offering one lucky reader of Mingle Over Mocha their choice of a purse organizer and a purse hanger!
To enter, please do any or all of the following:
1. Comment below, with your email address
2. Visit the Joey Junior Products site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment telling me what you love the most!
3. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Digg this post by clicking HERE!
6. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
7. Email this contest out to your friends, and copy me on it at email@example.com
8. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this: http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/6632342871. Comment below that you did, pasting your tweet! You can retweet this contest every day for extra entries!
9. Invite friends on Facebook to become a fan of Mingle Over Mocha on Networked blogs, and comment that you did!
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on December 17th at 6pm. Good luck!
Thank you to Joey Junior Products for donating the free Purse Organizer and hanger for my review. I was not compensated monetarily for this review, or for any reviews or giveaways on my blog site. All reviews are provided after I receive a free or donated product from the publisher, manufacturer, or PR company. Reviews are written from an unbiased point of view. Only business relationships exist with those who provide products for review. The Author of Mingle Over Mocha is not responsible for your difference in opinion or happiness with this product, or your safety when using this product.