If you've gone shopping lately, you know that Hobo Bags are all the rage. I've seen them used in place of purses, beach bags, shopping bags, diaper bags, and even briefcases! They're much more versatile than ordinary bags, because they have so many uses!
HoboBag.org sent me this amazingly versatile Rosenthal Market Bag to try out- I LOVE IT!!!
I can't even number the uses for this bag! Also, I was worried about the quality (mostly because Hobo Bag.org's prices are SO LOW!!)- I was afraid that it would have lose stitching, and poor materials. But, it is actually made every bit as well as my favorite Coach bag!!
To enter, please do any or all of the following:
1. Comment below, with your email address
2. Visit the Hobo Bag site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment telling me what you love the most!
3. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Digg this post by clicking HERE!
6. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
7. Email this contest out to your friends, and copy me on it at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this: http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/6305558643. Comment below that you did, pasting your tweet! You can retweet this contest every day for extra entries!
9. Invite friends on Facebook to become a fan of Mingle Over Mocha on Networked blogs, and comment that you did!
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on December 10th at 6pm. Good luck!
Thank you to HoboBag.org for donating the free Rosenthal Market Bag for my review. I was not compensated monetarily for this review, or for any reviews or giveaways on my blog site. All reviews are provided after I receive a free or donated product from the publisher, manufacturer, or PR company. Reviews are written from an unbiased point of view. Only business relationships exist with those who provide products for review. The Author of Mingle Over Mocha is not responsible for your difference in opinion or happiness with this product, or your safety when using this product.