As I write this review, I am in Tennessee visiting my parents, watching it snow outside! This is a PERFECT night for my SLANKET!!
I love the Slanket story!! Check this out:
"One subzero night in 1998 during my first semester of college I could not escape Maine's winter bite. While watching Late Night with Conan O'Brien I decided I needed to tear a hole in my sleeping bag so I could keep my upper body warm as I channel surfed during the commercial breaks. During Christmas vacation I commissioned the first Slanket to be made by my mother...and it was born.Everyone behind the The Slanket is on the same level when it comes to life. Besides creating a product to make people comfortable and warm, our life goals are not to accumulate mansions, SUV's, expensive watches and closets just for shoes. What we want in life is to travel the world and experience all its cultures while representing humanity positively. Whether surfing in Costa Rica, snowboarding in Austria, or studying language in South America and China, we love to spread our sleeves and let them flap in the wind, giving back in the process. BUT... there is nothing like coming home, wrapping up in THE SLANKET on your own couch and feeling the warmth of your friends and family."
The Slanket Company was kind enough to send me the Ruby Red Slanket to review!
I cannot tell you how amazingly comfy this Slaket is! It is 100% Polyester Microfibers, so it is VERY soft and warm! And it is plenty long enough to cover your toes, with some to spare!
As a matter of fact, when I am wearing my Slanket, my daughters AND my Chihuahua want to snuggle in with me!
And The Slanket comes in many different varieties! Click here to compare the Slanket with the Kids Slanket, The Travel Slanket, and The Siamese Slanket!
The Slanket Company is offering one lucky reader of Mingle Over Mocha a Slanket of their own!
To enter, please do any or all of the following:
1. Comment below, with your email address
2. Visit the Slanket site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment telling me what you love the most!
3. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Digg this post by clicking HERE!
6. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
7. Email this contest out to your friends, and copy me on it at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this: http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/6874772566. Comment below that you did, pasting your tweet! You can retweet this contest every day for extra entries!
9. Invite friends on Facebook to become a fan of Mingle Over Mocha on Networked blogs, and comment that you did!
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on December 26th at 6pm. Good luck!
Thank you to The Slanket Company for donating the free Slanket for my review. I was not compensated monetarily for this review, or for any reviews or giveaways on my blog site. All reviews are provided after I receive a free or donated product from the publisher, manufacturer, or PR company. Reviews are written from an unbiased point of view. Only business relationships exist with those who provide products for review. The Author of Mingle Over Mocha is not responsible for your difference in opinion or happiness with this product, or your safety when using this product.