Stacrobats are little magnetic acrobats that you can stack (hence the name!). Their magnetism is really strong, so they don't fall over easily. They come with 5 people, 3 balls, and a platform (which is also the zipper carrying case!). All items are magnetic! My youngest girls often sit for long periods of time, arranging, and rearranging their Stacrobats! They love the endless possibilities of combinations!
The entire set comes in a plastic bag, which makes it an easy travel companion, and will protect the set from moisture or spills.Stacrobats retail for $51.99 at Toys R Us, and they are temporarily out of stock, because this is such a popular item!
But you can win one on Mingle Over Mocha!
To enter, please do any or all of the following:
1. Comment below, with your email address
2. Visit the Kushies site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment telling me what you love the most!
3. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Digg this post by clicking HERE!
6. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
7. Email this contest out to your friends, and copy me on it at email@example.com
8. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this: http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/6369287876. Comment below that you did, pasting your tweet! You can retweet this contest every day for extra entries!
9. Invite friends on Facebook to become a fan of Mingle Over Mocha on Networked blogs, and comment that you did!
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on December 12 at 6pm. Good luck!
Thank you to Kushies for donating the free Stacrobats for my review. I was not compensated monetarily for this review, or for any reviews or giveaways on my blog site. All reviews are provided after I receive a free or donated product from the publisher, manufacturer, or PR company. Reviews are written from an unbiased point of view. Only business relationships exist with those who provide products for review. The Author of Mingle Over Mocha is not responsible for your difference in opinion or happiness with this product, or your safety when using this product.