SIRJJ Organics!…. Review #5
As I mentioned in my previous AcaiBerry Reviews, I have been on a bit of a health kick lately, and this week, I will be posting some of the items that have helped me feel healthier, more refreshed, rejuvenated, and more energized this week! Be sure to check back daily, as you can enter each contest multiple times!
In my quest for better health, I came across SIRJJ Organics. SIRJJ is pronounced like the word "Surge." The company was named for the founder's children - Samuel, Isaac, Rachel and James Johnson. How cute is that???
Today, I am reviewing the Fifth and last of FIVE SIRJJ Organics Products!
If you would love to take a first step into healthier living, or if you always have used all natural cleansing products, SIRJJ is for you!
You will find daily reviews on the following products this week (from the AcaiBerry by Wisdom series!):
- AcaiBerry Cleansing Cream (My review: Click HERE)
- AcaiBerry Facial Scrub (My review: Click HERE)
- AcaiBerry Antioxidant Cooling Toner (My review: Click HERE)
- AcaiBerry Rehydration Cream (My review: Click HERE)
- AcaiBerry by Wisdom SPF 10 Day Cream (current review)
Recap of SIRJJ product review in general:
Let me first say this- I am allergic to EVERYTHING. I always have to test skin care products on my arm to see if I will break out, before buying new items. I was slightly worried that I would swell up like a pufferfish after trying these organic products. But I was very pleasantly surprised when the AcaiBerry products went on smooth, without irritation. I literally woke up the next morning with smoother skin! Please see my AcaiBerry Cleansing Cream review HERE.
The SPF 10 Day Cream is amazing! It is PERFECT for going on light and airy, so it works well under my make-up, and never makes my face look oily! But I have noticed a real difference in the softness of my skin, since I have used it. I have had absolutely no breakouts, either. I am not break-out prone, but some hydration creams push me over the edge and can cause them. I have used this daily since my sample came, and I am extremely happy with the results.
This is the ingredient list for the AcaiBerry SPF 10 Day Cream (notice, you can pronounce it all!):
- Aloe Leaf Juice - Certified Organic
- Apricot Kernel Oil - Certified Organic Expeller Pressed/Unrefined
- Plum Kernel Oil - Expeller Pressed/Unrefined
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil - Expeller Pressed/Refined
- Rosehip Seed Oil - Certified Organic Cold Pressed/Unrefined
- Pumpkin Seed Oil - Certified Organic Cold Pressed/Unrefined
- Zinc Oxide
- Mango Butter - Expeller Pressed/Unrefined
- Neem Seed Oil - Cold Pressed/Unrefined
- AcaiBerry - Certified Organic Freeze Dried
- Emulsifying Wax NF
- Gentle Preservative Blend: Potassium Sorbate USP Food Grade, Citric Acid (Fruit Sugars)
The packaging for the all natural cleansers is not flashy, just like the product. It is earth-friendly, and functional.
I believe SIRJJ has done an amazing job of finding high-quality ingredients and materials that perform well. There is no bulk, no waste, and no over-kill in their products or their packaging.I am officially the latest fan of SIRJJ Organics!
Would you love to own a similar SIRJJ product of your own? Read the rules below and leave your comment, then come back daily to leave more comments on the reviews I will be posting for SIRJJ all the way through Saturday! The contests will all end on Friday, October 2nd at 6pm.
To enter, please do any or all of the following:
1. Comment below, with your email address
2. Visit the SIRJJ Organics site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment telling me what you love the most!
3. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
6. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this contest on Twitter: http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/4170559338 Comment below that you did.
7. Favorite this blog on Technorati by clicking HERE
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on Monday, October 5th at 6pm. Good luck!