A Million Miles in a Thousand Years by Donald “Blue Like Jazz” Miller is a thought-provoking look at what our lives could be like if we were to try to turn it into movie material. As Miller shares his experience with us, the result less than exciting for him. But his life begins to take shape as he goes through it step by step.
What would a conversation about your life be like… if you were talking with God?
This and many other questions will make you think… and just might change your life!
this link to see where Donald will appear on his book tour!
To enter, please do any or all of the following:
1. Comment below, with your email address
2. Visit the A Million Miles site on Amazon, and let me know your thoughts!
3. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
6. Email this contest out to your friends, and copy me on it at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this contest on Twitter: http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/4694322348. Comment below that you did.
8. Favorite this blog on Technorati by clicking HERE
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on Wednesday, October 14th at 6pm. Good luck!
Thank you to Thomas Nelson for donating the free copy of "A Million Miles in a Thousand Years" for my review.
I was not compensated monetarily for this review, or for any on my blog site. All reviews are provided after I receive a free/donated product from the publisher, manufacturer, or PR company. Reviews are written from an unbiased point of view. Only business relationships exist with those who provide products for review.