I have been on a bit of a health kick lately, and I will be posting some of the items that have helped me feel healthier, more refreshed, rejuvenated, and more energized this week! Be sure to check back daily, as you can enter each contest multiple times!
In my quest for better health, I came across SIRJJ Organics. SIRJJ is pronounced like the word "Surge." The company was named for the founder's children - Samuel, Isaac, Rachel and James Johnson. How cute is that???
Today, I am reviewing the first of FIVE SIRJJ Organics Products!
If you would love to take a first step into healthier living, or if you always have used all natural cleansing products, SIRJJ is for you!
You will find daily reviews on the following products this week (from the AcaiBerry by Wisdom series!):
- AcaiBerry Cleansing Cream
- AcaiBerry Facial Scrub
- AcaiBerry Antioxidant Cooling Toner
- AcaiBerry Rehydration Cream
- AcaiBerry by Wisdom SPF 10 Day Cream
Let me first say this- I am allergic to EVERYTHING. I always have to test skin care products on my arm to see if I will break out, before buying new items. I was slightly worried that I would swell up like a pufferfish after trying these organic products. But I was very pleasantly surprised when the AcaiBerry Cleansing Cream went on smooth, without irritation. I literally woke up the next morning with smoother skin!
I have heard claims about the "big brands" that will give you calmer, softer skin in one week. But they have never worked that way for me. After using AcaiBerry Cleansing Cream, I believe that was because of all the harsh chemicals that the "big brands" generally include in their products!
This is the ingredient list for the AcaiBerry Cleansing Cream (notice, you can pronounce it all!): Organic Olive Oil, Organic Grapeseed Oil, Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Glycerine (kosher, of vegetable origin), Natural Raw Unrefined Shea Butter, Natural Mango Butter, Organic Acai Berry, Organic Arceola Cherry, Organic Apricot Oil, Cold Pressed Neem Seed Oil, Karanja Oil, Organic Kukui Nut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent).
The packaging for the all natural cleansers is not flashy, just like the product. It is earth-friendly, and functional.
I believe SIRJJ has done an amazing job of finding high-quality ingredients and materials that perform well. There is no bulk, no waste, and no over-kill in their products or their packaging.I am officially the latest fan of SIRJJ Organics!
Would you love to own a similar SIRJJ product of your own? Read the rules below and leave your comment, then come back daily to leave more comments on the reviews I will be posting for SIRJJ all the way through Saturday! The contests will all end on Tuesday, September 29th at 6pm.
To enter, please do any or all of the following:
1. Comment below, with your email address
2. Visit the SIRJJ Organics site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment telling me what you love the most!
3. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
6. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this contest on Twitter: http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/4170559338. Comment below that you did.
7. Favorite this blog on Technorati by clicking HERE
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on Tuesday, September 29th at 6pm. Good luck!