SIRJJ Organics!…. Review #3
As I mentioned in my previous SIRJJ reviews, I have been on a bit of a health kick lately, and this week, I will be posting some of the items that have helped me feel healthier, more refreshed, rejuvenated, and more energized this week! Be sure to check back daily, as you can enter each contest multiple times!
In my quest for better health, I came across SIRJJ Organics. SIRJJ is pronounced like the word "Surge." The company was named for the founder's children - Samuel, Isaac, Rachel and James Johnson. How cute is that???
Today, I am reviewing the THIRD of FIVE SIRJJ Organics Products!
If you would love to take a first step into healthier living, or if you always have used all natural cleansing products, SIRJJ is for you!
You will find daily reviews on the following products this week (from the AcaiBerry by Wisdom series!):
- AcaiBerry Cleansing Cream (My review: Click HERE)
- AcaiBerry Facial Scrub (My review: Click HERE)
- AcaiBerry Antioxidant Cooling Toner (current review)
- AcaiBerry Rehydration Cream
- AcaiBerry by Wisdom SPF 10 Day Cream
Recap of SIRJJ product review in general:
Let me first say this- I am allergic to EVERYTHING. I always have to test skin care products on my arm to see if I will break out, before buying new items. I was slightly worried that I would swell up like a pufferfish after trying these organic products. But I was very pleasantly surprised when the AcaiBerry Cleansing Cream went on smooth, without irritation. I literally woke up the next morning with smoother skin! Please see my AcaiBerry Cleansing Cream review HERE, and my AcaiBerry Facial Scrub review HERE.
Toners are a tricky thing for me. I get frustrated after using them, because inevitably, my face breaks out a couple days after using them. And I have NEVER had ANY problems with breakouts. This just tells me that I have very sensitive skin. This is one reason for my recent health kick. My body seems more sensitive to chemicals than ever before- I’m sensitive to food chemicals, drink chemicals, outdoor chemicals, and skincare chemicals! I honestly think the SIRJJ toner might be my favorite of all the SIRJJ products I reviewed. It works, because it makes your skin feel VERY refreshed. But, it is not harsh at all. It is very gentle.
My skin definitely feels completely clean, and my pores look visibly tighter after a strict use of the SIRJJ Toner for a week.
This is the ingredient list for the AcaiBerry Toner(notice, you can pronounce it all!):
- Aloe Leaf Juice - Certified Organic
- Rosemary Herb (Certified Organic) Steeped in Aloe
- Witch Hazel - Double Steam Distilled - 86% Witch Hazel and 14% Grain Alcohol
- AcaiBerry - Certified Organic Freeze Dried
- Acerola Berry - Freeze Dried
- Green Tea - Certified Organic; crushed powder from tea leaves
- Rosehips - Certified Organic
- Gentle Preservative Blend: Potassium Sorbate USP Food Grade, Citric Acid (Fruit Sugars)
The packaging for the all natural cleansers is not flashy, just like the product. It is earth-friendly, and functional.
I believe SIRJJ has done an amazing job of finding high-quality ingredients and materials that perform well. There is no bulk, no waste, and no over-kill in their products or their packaging.I am officially the latest fan of SIRJJ Organics!
Would you love to own a similar SIRJJ product of your own? Read the rules below and leave your comment, then come back daily to leave more comments on the reviews I will be posting for SIRJJ all the way through Saturday! The contests will all end on Tuesday, September 29th at 6pm.
To enter, please do any or all of the following:
1. Comment below, with your email address
2. Visit the SIRJJ Organics site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment telling me what you love the most!
3. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
6. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this contest on Twitter: http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/4170559338 Comment below that you did.
7. Favorite this blog on Technorati by clicking HERE
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on Thursday, October 1st at 6pm. Good luck!