You all know by now that I LOVE the Prince Lionheart company. They made the awesome wheely cow ride-on that I was fortunate enough to review recently, along with the stroller accessories, and the training potty that will be featured in my Christmas push!
Here is a blurb from their website:
"Its high-density foam construction prevents depression damage that is caused by car seats. The bottom tray keeps all cars seats level and in proper position, and the kick plate protects upholstery from shoe scuffs. Works with all LATCH compatible car seat systems and fits all automobiles. Available in Black, Gray and Beige."
Is your car sitting in your driveway, screaming for you to win one of these???
If so, enter below!
To enter, please do any or all of the following:
1. Comment below, with your email address
2. Visit the Prince Lionheart site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment telling me what you love the most!
3. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
6. Email this contest out to your friends, and copy me on it at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this contest on Twitter: http://twitter.com/vaagen/status/4887747260. Comment below that you did.
8. Favorite this blog on Technorati by clicking HERE
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on Saturday, October 24th at 6pm. Good luck!
Thank you to Prince Lionheart for donating the free seat cover for my review. I was not compensated monetarily for this review, or for any on my blog site. All reviews are provided after I receive a free/donated product from the publisher, manufacturer, or PR company. Reviews are written from an unbiased point of view. Opinions may differ. Only business relationships exist with those who provide products for review.