Do you have a furry little one in your life?
Do you love to spoil your furry friend?
Stonewall Jackson, my Chihuahua, has a closet full of clothes. He loves to show them off when we go out, because he gets even more attention that way! When Posh Puppy Boutique sent me a preppy little sweater vest for my little Stonewall, he was thrilled. Here he is in his new vest. He has his paparazzi look perfected! (see below)
I discovered Posh Puppy Boutique, an adorable online store that sells EVERYTHING your pup’s little heart could ever desire.
Here are some of my favorite items from their store…
Posh Puppy Boutique even has Live Support on their website! You can shop for cat clothes, gift certificates, hair products, treats, memorial items… anything you can think of!
The products they carry are by the best designers out there, such as Juicy Couture!
Posh Puppy Boutique has been featured on “Good Day Sacramento,” in Dog Fancy Magazine, in the Continental Kennel Club Magazine… and the list goes on and on!
Don’t have time to shop? No worries!
Posh Puppy Boutique even has a Personal Shopper link!
Wouldn’t you LOVE to have your own Posh Puppy Boutique item?
The Posh Puppy Boutique has been generous enough to offer one reader of Vaagen Family Blog a $25 gift certificate to their store!
How can you enter?
1. Comment below, with your email address
3. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
6. Subscribe to the Posh Puppy website by clicking HERE.
7. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this contest on Twitter: http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/3665895083. Comment below that you did.
8. Favorite this blog on Technorati by clicking HERE
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on Friday, September 11th at 6pm. Good luck!