I LOVE the Gamewright Company!
Do you know them yet?
After reading this review, you will certainly want to add them to your gift idea list for Christmas!
From the Gamewright website:
“Gamewright was founded in 1994 by four parents whose kids wanted great games. From the start, our mission has remained clear: Create the highest quality family games with outstanding play-value. Guided by themes and experiences that transcend age and salted with a bit of irreverence, our games are designed to foster laughter, learning, friendship and fun. Over the years our family has grown to over 50 games, 150 awards, and countless happy players.”
Include my family in that “countless happy players” group!
The Gamewright company was VERY generous in allowing me to review three of their brand new games! My children LOVED playing with all of them. I wish I could post a video review of the kids playing the games, but to anyone outside of my home, it would have just looked like pure chaos. :)
My youngest two children absolutely loved Ring-O Flamingo!
It is their new pastime. It is perfect for younger children, since they picked up on the rules of the game immediately! They are 2 and 4, and they weren’t the ONLY ones who loved the game. My older two children also love playing it… and so do I!
The object of the game: Ring the most flamingos by shooting life preservers from your playing piece! But be careful, don’t ring a crocodile instead! Here is a picture of my kiddos having a ball playing it!
The next game we reviewed was, “Do You See What I See?”.
We had a great time trying to collect all of the items on our Keep Me tiles! This game is based on the award winning book, “Can You See What I See?” by Walter Wick. Just to prove to you that children of all ages can play this game, my two year old beat the pants off the entire rest of the family when we played this game!!
This is just an incredibly fun game! Think, horseshoes meets croquet, meets lawn darts, meets… well, I guess this game is actually just all-together unique!!
Here is a picture of my kiddos having great fun with Boochie-
Watch this great commercial on the Boochie Game!
Now, it’s YOUR turn!!
The Gamewright Company is offering YOUR FAMILY a 2009 Gamewright game of your OWN!!
To enter, please do the following:
Mandatory for Entry:
- Comment below, telling me which game from THIS GROUP you would love to own if you win. Be sure to leave your email in the comment, in case you win!
- Become a follower of this blog, and comment that you do
For Extra Entries:
- Retweet this contest (http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/3393681764) and comment that you do
- Gain an extra entry for asking your friends to subscribe to this blog, and commenting with their screen name
- Post this contest to your Facebook page, and leave the URL in the comments below.
- Become a follower of this blog on its Facebook page, and comment that you do
- Favorite this blog on Technorati (link in right hand column of this blog), and comment that you do
- Place my blog button on your blogsite, and leave the URL below
This contest will end on Tuesday, August 25th at 6pm EST. GOOD LUCK!