If you’ve been a follower of my blog for very long, you know I am a BIG fan of games!!!
Be sure to check all my current giveaways! There are 3 different games up for GIVEAWAY right now!! One for children (seen below in the Gamewright Review) and two for adults- Ratuki and Zip, both created by GaZima Games!!
This is a review about one of my newest favorites- RATUKI!
Ratuki is “The fast flippin', quick grabbin' card game!”
My family is a busy family. Just to give you a glimpse into our lives, I’ll throw out these words that describe our weekly schedules-
Husband that works constantly, homeschooling 4 kids, karate 3-4 days a week, real estate business, blog review business, music lessons for 3 children, field trips, homeschool group obligations, and… when I can… cleaning my house.
So… When we finally all sit down together to play a game, it certainly can’t be a long one. This is one of the MANY reasons we love Ratuki!
Ratuki is a super-fast, and super-fun card game, which is for 2-5 players, ages 7 and up!
The object of Ratuki:
In Ratuki™(ra-TOO-kee), everyone races to get rid of their cards and collect the most points by completing runs of five and shouting "Ratuki!" First player to 100 wins.
The cards are eye-catching in their many colors and designs! It makes you think fast, and move even faster! Even when I am watching others play it, it is so much fun!
It is well-packaged in a small square box, so it is very easy to store, or pack for travelling!
Would you love to win your own copy of Ratuki?
Here’s how to enter to win!
- Visit the Barnes and Noble site by clicking HERE and tell me why you would love to own a copy of Ratuki! Be sure to check out the ratings while you’re there- it is one of the few games on the site that has the highest customer rating possible!
- Gain an extra entry by joining the GaZima Games mailing list by clicking HERE
- Gain additional entries for each of the following:
- retweeting this contest: http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/3492136898
- following this blog
- subscribing to this blog in email
- grabbing my blog button and placing it on your site
- following this blog on Facebook
- rating this blog on Technorati
This contest will end on Sunday, August 30, 2009 at 6pm! Good luck!!