ANOTHER fabulous game from GaZima Games, Zip is unlike any game you’ve played before!
Zip is “The Fastest Dice Game in the Universe!”
Gazima Games as done it again!
They have created another unique game that keeps you on your toes! This game, like Ratuki, can be played in a matter of minutes, but keeps you on the edge of your seat the entire time! You will be rolling dice to quickly achieve a specific combination, and if you don’t, you cannot advance on the board!
Your card might instruct you to roll a combination of all even numbers, or a “straight,” or even all 4’s! When a card has a star on it, all players compete, and the rolling frenzy begins!
My 11 year old son LOVES this game, and beats me regularly!
Another thing I like about the Gazima Games is that they are very colorful, and eye-catching. Here is a picture of the contents of the game box:
The box is a small cube, which makes it easy to take along on trips, and very easy to store when you aren’t playing it!
Would you love to win your own copy of ZIP! ?
Here’s how to enter to win!
- Visit the Barnes and Noble site by clicking HERE and tell me why you would love to own a copy of ZIP! Be sure to check out the ratings while you’re there- it is one of the few games on the site that has the highest customer rating possible!
- Gain an extra entry by joining the GaZima Games mailing list by clicking HERE
- Gain additional entries for each of the following:
- retweeting this contest: http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/3492337388
- following this blog
- subscribing to this blog in email
- grabbing my blog button and placing it on your site
- following this blog on Facebook
- rating this blog on Technorati
This contest will end on Tuesday, September 1st, 2009 at 6pm! Good luck!!