I had the pleasure of reviewing Skinny Dip Candles recently, and I was really amazed by them! They are truly unlike anything I've seen. You actually burn the candle, let the candle melt slightly, and then POUR the melted oils on your skin!! I know this sounds painful, but it is simply warm, nurturing lotion! My little girls even love it! They constantly ask me to rub it on them! You see, because of the ingredients in Skinny Dip Candles, they have a very low melt point. When fully melted they're just 102 degrees - and that's not even as warm as a hot tub!
This is from the Skinny Dip website:
Ingredients include: cosmetic-grade soy, avocado oil, coconut oil, shea butter, beeswax, sunflower oil, cocoa butter, vitamin E, and scented oils for aroma. The ingredients are not only natural, but they are extremely rich and moisturizing. A little bit will go a very long way, so please use sparingly. When you use the right amount, the melted oils will soak into your skin completely within just a few minutes.
How can you use the Skinny Dip Candle?
- Cuticle treatments - it's like a paraffin dip, only better! You don't have to remove the "wax."
- Dry elbows - the Skinny Dip Candle can be used melted, or unmelted and massaged directly into the skin.
- Heels and feet - for dry feet in winter, or bare sandal feet in summer, the Skinny Dip
- Candle will help get your feet softer and smoother in no time!
- Massage - use a more generous portion for a therapeutic, pampering, or sensual body massage.
- Anywhere you skin is dry or flakey. That can be arms and legs, especially if you live in dryer climates.
The wonderful people at Skinny Dip are offering to one lucky reader of The Vaagen Family Blog a Pamper Pack! Each Pamper Pack comes with a full size Skinny Dip Candle, a single bath sized Dead Sea bath salts in same scent as candle, and a natural lip balm. You can pick your own lip balm flavor and candle scent!
1. Visit the Skinny Dip site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment telling me what you love the most!
2. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
3. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
4. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
5. Email this contest out to your friends, and copy me on it at email@example.com
6. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this contest on Twitter: http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/3176927070. Comment below that you did.
7. Favorite this blog on Technorati by clicking HERE
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on Friday, August 14 at 6pm. Good luck!