Drop what you’re doing, and head over to the Julie Knowles Pottery Store on Etsy! Visit her site: CLICK ME
When she sent me her pottery to review, I instantly put it on TOP of my china cabinet, so it would be front and foremost for people to see as they come through the front door!
Now, I love it so much, I got a custom candle poured into it, so it can be a permanent centerpiece in my kitchen!
Julie Knowles Pottery is obviously VERY carefully made, and much effort was put into each detail. I love the glossy coating. It really makes it stand out from the rest of my pottery! I chose the polka dot bowl, because I am a polka dot fanatic! The colors were perfectly represented on her website! I am a fast fan of Julie Knowles, and will be ordering plenty of Christmas gifts from her!
Here are a few of her pieces from her site!
HOW MUCH would you love to OWN a Julie Knowles piece????
Julie is offering a $15 shopping spree in her Etsy store! Her peices are very affordable, so you will have a ball shopping!
To enter, please do any or all of the following:
1. Comment below, with your email address
2. Visit the Julie Knowles Pottery site by clicking HERE. Send Julie Knowles a direct email at JulieKnowlesPottery@yahoo.com and telling her PERSONALLY which item on her site you adore the most! This is a really important step, because your feedback is very important to her! Please comment below that you emailed her.
3. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
6. Email this contest out to your friends, and copy me on it at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this contest on Twitter: http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/3559029974. Comment below that you did.
8. Favorite this blog on Technorati by clicking HERE
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on Wednesday, September 9th at 6pm. Good luck!