Recently, I had the pleasure of reviewing a Munchie Mug, by Witty Works, Inc.
You need a Munchie Mug if…
- You have a young child
- You have a house that you like to keep somewhat clean!
- Your little one enjoys being a bit independent
- You enjoy your sanity enough to not follow your little one’s every step around the house to ensure there is no spillage! :)
I usually give my little ones dry cereal, chopped veggies, or goldfish crackers in zip-top snack bags, or small cups. But inevitably the snacks end up all over the floor, or the dogs try to stick their noses in the kids’ snack cups! Either way, it’s not a favorable situation!
My favorite things about the Munchie Mug are:
- They are the perfect size for little hands!
- They have a WONDERFUL closure system that allows little hands in, and surrounds them by a super-soft material, while not allowing what’s inside the cup to spill out!
- They are covered in adorable designs, which my littlest ones loves to look at while snacking!
- They are VERY simple to clean
- They have an adorable handle on the top, which allows my little ones to haul it everywhere with them- and they do!
As you can see… My little one even NAPS with hers sometimes! :)
In order to win a Munchie Mug of your own…
Want extra chances to win?
2. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
3. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do. Gain another entry for each friend you persuade to follow this blog! (Leave extra comments with each friend’s name- you will get an extra entry for each friend who is in my “follow” list!)
4. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
6. Favorite this blog on Technorati by clicking HERE
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on Tuesday, August 18 at 6pm. Good luck!