o2o

src="https://members.one2onenetwork.com/blogtracker/52c08354a02da3ea782e4875/dmluZXlhcmRjaGF0cy5jb20=/53441e07e89cc826187cef35" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="250" height="250">

Let's Chat!

Vineyard Chats is a blog created by the owner of Vineyard Farms and Vineyard Real Estate Group. Here, you will find product reviews for local and international items, and ways to give in your community and across the globe!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Around the house...

Beautiful Musician
Courtney's violin teacher told me that she has an amazing natural ability for music. I always felt that way about her (she obviously suffers from "perfect pitch"... I say "suffers," because that has always been an problem of mine. If a note is just slightly sharp or flat, it sounds much like fingernails on a chalkboard to me)!
I am SO excited that we will have another music enthusiast in the family!!!Snuggle Bunnies
My Avery and Ashlyn Belle love to snuggle up together in the mornings. They usually greet eachother first thing in the morning by yelling the other one's name, and embracing in a huge hug!



1 comments:

Pithy Liz said...

Wonderful family. I added your site to my list...I'm thinking we're coming up for the 4th...I'll keep you posted.