Make a mental note of this company! This is the PERFECT Christmas gift!
I came across Life Verse Jewelry one day while searching for Bible Studies, and I began exploring their jewelry. I have been to plenty of jewelry shows where artists feature their handmade jewelry. I always love the handmade touch!
But there is something different about Life Verse Jewelry! It is so unique. It is very obvious that each piece is made with extra care and detail!
Life Verse pieces are customizable, too! You can choose the words you would like your bracelet adorned with, and the beads and clasp you love the most!
As a homeschooling mom of 4, I chose the words, “FAITH, TRUST and LOVE.” (And the greatest of these is LOVE!) :) The charm that dangles down is a big heart that says, “Mom.”
I feel, as a mother, each of these words must rule your heart! It’s fun to be reading to the kids, or cooking, or working on the computer, and look down to see these words!
Another thing I love about the Life Verse Jewelry is the beautiful packaging it came in! It included a beautiful brochure about the company, a wonderful hinged case holding the bracelet, care instructions, and a cleaning cloth!
I have bought pieces that were exponentially more expensive than this, which didn’t come with any these extras, haven’t you?
Furthermore, the communication and response time when I reached out to Life Verse Jewelry was amazing! I always got a response right away. Good customer service is important to me, even though it’s hard to find these days!
Thank you to Life Verse Jewelry for allowing me to review your beautiful work!
Would you love to win a Life Verse piece of your own? Of course you would!
In order to be eligible, please do any or all of the following (each completed item=1 entry):
1. Comment below, with your email address
2. Visit the Life Verse Jewelry website by clicking HERE, and leave a comment telling me what you love the most!
3. Subscribe to the Life Verse blog by clicking HERE.
4. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
5. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
6. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
7. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this contest on Twitter: http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/3700722293. Comment below that you did.
8. Favorite this blog on Technorati by clicking HERE
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on Thursday, September 10th at 6pm. This competition is open to US Residents only. Good luck!