o2o

src="https://members.one2onenetwork.com/blogtracker/52c08354a02da3ea782e4875/dmluZXlhcmRjaGF0cy5jb20=/53441e07e89cc826187cef35" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="250" height="250">

Let's Chat!

Vineyard Chats is a blog created by the owner of Vineyard Farms and Vineyard Real Estate Group. Here, you will find product reviews for local and international items, and ways to give in your community and across the globe!

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Blueberry Pie!



I made my FIRST EVER blueberry pie this afternoon! I was so proud, I took pictures... It was YUMMY!!!!

Here are some pictures of the girls after desert... Courtney had a blue tongue (although I think she opted for a blue ice pop instead of my pie!!!)

And little Ashlyn Belle had blueberry goo covering her little body!!! Mosby LOVED hanging around with her until I got her wiped clean!! :P

1 comments:

Tsofah said...

The photos (and the kids) are too cute! And that blueberry pie look scrumptious! It reminded me of my grandmother's - and that's a high compliment.

I came across your blog while scrolling through the "next blog" button. Thanks for the smile!