To hold my phone while I viewed recipes on it and cooked
I wrapped it around the passenger front handle bar in my car, so I could read my digital book, hands free!
As the camera tripod, of course, which it was originally intended to be! I downloaded the FREE GorillaCam App (I will touch on this later), and I love the quality of pictures I am able to take with it!
When my kids and I watch YouTube videos for fun, I place the tripod in the middle of the table, and no one is fighting over their inability to see the screen!
I wrapped it around the handlebar of my stroller, and used Google Maps to show me where the closest coffee house is, just like in this picture on the Gorilla Mobile site:
To enter, please do any or all of the following:
1. Comment below, with your email address
2. Visit the GorillaMobile site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment telling me what you love the most!
3. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Digg this post by clicking HERE!
6. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
7. Email this contest out to your friends, and copy me on it at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this: http://twitter.com/vaagen/status/9583183409. Comment below that you did, pasting your tweet! You can retweet this contest every day for extra entries!
9. Invite friends on Facebook to become a fan of Mingle Over Mocha on Networked blogs, and comment that you did!
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on March 10th at 6pm. Good luck!
Thank you to Joby for donating the free Gorilla Mobile for my review. I was not compensated monetarily for this review, or for any reviews or giveaways on my blog site. All reviews are provided after I receive a free or donated product from the publisher, manufacturer, or PR company. Reviews are written from an unbiased point of view. Only business relationships exist with those who provide products for review. The Author of Mingle Over Mocha is not responsible for your difference in opinion or happiness with this product, or your safety when using this product.