I had the sheer pleasure of reviewing a wonderful modern detective book by Susan May Warren!
PJ Sugar is the main character in the story, and she is one of those women that everyone can relate to. She is always over extending herself, she is always on the cusp of something big, and she is a magnet to chaos. Just when I think things can't get any crazier in my own life, it's a bit of a relief to pick up Warren's new novel, and see what PJ has gotten herself into!
PJ Sugar has solved one crime, and is already ready to dive head-first into a Private Investigator position. But first, she must prove herself to her boss! It's becoming hard for PJ to tell the difference between crime that she might be imagining, and real crime that is taking place around her. She takes her first house-sitting case for a protective custody client, and the trouble begins!
About Susan: Susan May Warren is the RITA award-winning author of twenty-four novels with Tyndale, Barbour and Steeple Hill. A four-time Christy award finalist, a two-time RITA Finalist, she’s also a multi-winner of the Inspirational Readers Choice award, and the ACFW Book of the Year. Her larger than life characters and layered plots have won her acclaim with readers and reviewers alike. A seasoned women’s events and retreats speaker, she’s a popular writing teacher at conferences around the nation and the author of the beginning writer’s workbook: From the Inside-Out: discover, create and publish the novel in you!. She is also the founder of www.MyBookTherapy.com, a story-crafting service that helps authors discover their voice. Susan makes her home in northern Minnesota, where she is busy cheering on her two sons in football, and her daughter in local theater productions (and desperately missing her college-age son!)
A full listing of her titles, reviews and awards can be found at: www.susanmaywarren.com
Click here to enter The HUMDINGER-of-a-CONTEST:
About the contest:
Be sure to enter the Double Trouble Prize Package Giveaway by clicking on the ‘Double the Sass” button (code for button is above)! Susan’s giving away an iPod prize package that is anything but troubling! Check it out!
Double Trouble, the brand new PJ Sugar novel by Susan May Warren, is in stores now! To celebrate the release, we’re running a HUMDINGER of a contest!!
One Grand Prize winner will receive a $150 SUPER SLEUTH prize package that includes:
* A brand new iPod Shuffle (perfect for those all-night stakeouts)
* A $10 iTunes gift card (we recommend the ALIAS soundtrack)
* A $10 Amazon gift card (why yes, they do sell spy pens)
* A $10 Starbucks gift card (for fuel, obviously)
* A pair of designer sunglasses (be stealthy AND super chic)
* A gorgeous scarf from World Market (can also be used as a blindfold, and/or for tying up bad guys)
* AND signed copies of both Nothing But Trouble & Double Trouble. (romance! danger! intrigue! sooo much better than Surveillance for Dummies!)
We’ll announce our super sleuth winner on March 1st.
And of course, I have a copy of Double Trouble to give away!
To enter, please do any or all of the following:
1. Comment below, with your email address
2. Visit the Susan May Warren site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment telling me what you love the most!
3. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Digg this post by clicking HERE!
6. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
7. Email this contest out to your friends, and copy me on it at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this: http://twitter.com/vaagen/status/9283017560. Comment below that you did, pasting your tweet! You can retweet this contest every day for extra entries!
9. Invite friends on Facebook to become a fan of Mingle Over Mocha on Networked blogs, and comment that you did!
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on February 28th at 6pm. Good luck!Thank you to LitFuse Publicity Group for donating the free copy of "Double Trouble" for my review. I was not compensated monetarily for this review, or for any reviews or giveaways on my blog site. All reviews are provided after I receive a free or donated product from the publisher, manufacturer, or PR company. Reviews are written from an unbiased point of view. Only business relationships exist with those who provide products for review. The Author of Mingle Over Mocha is not responsible for your difference in opinion or happiness with this product, or your safety when using this product.