I was given the opportunity to try the most AMAZING gum I have ever tasted. And this gum, unlike every other gum I have loved the taste of, is healthy for you!!!
As seen at Stanford's Cool Product Expo 2009...
The makers of Think Gum sent me three packs to try out, and pass around. Everyone I gave it to asked me to email them the company name, so they could order it for themselves! All 4 of my children LOVED it. They ask for it constantly. And I am SO happy to finally have some wonderful tasting gum that is actually good for you! I just ordered 12 packs of it this morning.
I am a gum chewer. I have been for as long as I can remember. I used to chew Extra all the time, because it lasts so long. However, I was diagnosed in 1998 with having a VERY severe allergy to Aspartame. Years of drinking Diet Coke and chewing Extra really had horrible effects on my body. So now, I am as healthy as ever, because I stay FAR away from Aspartame. But, it is every hard to find a good gum that doesn't have Aspartame in it. Until now!
Not only does Think Gum seem to almost last all day long, but it is GOOD FOR YOU!
This is an excerpt from their website, telling how Think Gum works!
"Think Gum takes advantage of proven brain-boosting herbs and herbal extracts, potent antioxidants, the principles of aromatherapy, the stimulant qualities of naturally occurring caffeine, breakthroughs in memory research, and the physical properties of chewing gum itself. In short, Think Gum enhances mental performance."
CLICK HERE to read how the ingredients in Think Gum work together to help your brain power!
And this is their list of ingredients in Think Gum:
"Vinpocetine, Bacopa, Ginkgo Biloba, Guarana, Rosemary and Peppermint. All six herbal additives work together to improve cognitive function in healthy individuals. Each is safe and effective and approved as a dietary supplement by the FDA."
I would love for each of you to visit the Think Gum site, and place an order for Think Gum! A 12-piece pack is just $1.99, and take it from someone who knows- it is worth every penny to stay away from Aspartame! It is so easy to order- use a card online, or pay by PalPal! This gum is great tasting, good for you, and enhances your mental performance. How could you go wrong?
To win a pack of Think Gum...
To enter, please do any or all of the following:
1. Comment below, with your email address
2. Visit the Think Gum site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment telling me what you love the most!
3. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Digg this post by clicking HERE!
6. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
7. Email this contest out to your friends, and copy me on it at email@example.com
8. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this: http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/8496704894. Comment below that you did, pasting your tweet! You can retweet this contest every day for extra entries!
9. Invite friends on Facebook to become a fan of Mingle Over Mocha on Networked blogs, and comment that you did!
10. Get an extra entry for each pack of Think Gum you order before this contest ends!
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on February 15th at 6pm. Good luck!
Thank you to Think Gum for donating the free gum for my review. I was not compensated monetarily for this review, or for any reviews or giveaways on my blog site. All reviews are provided after I receive a free or donated product from the publisher, manufacturer, or PR company. Reviews are written from an unbiased point of view. Only business relationships exist with those who provide products for review. The Author of Mingle Over Mocha is not responsible for your difference in opinion or happiness with this product, or your safety when using this product.