As a stay at home mom of 4 active kiddos, you will usually find me in comfy yoga pants, tennis shoes and a t-shirt. But, I have to say, I'm a bit of a t-shirt snob, if there is such thing.
I can not wear stiff t-shirts. They make me insane. I have to have room to move, and I like them to feel like they aren't really even there. We have too much to do during the day to be wearing a t-shirt that doesn't allow you to move, right moms??
Well, I have found the PERFECT solution to your t-shirt woes.
Zehn Naturals has some of the comfiest t-shirts I have EVER worn! Their women's t-shirt designs are adorable, and there is certainly something for everyone with their wide selection!
I was given these two t-shirts for my review:
(How adorable are the owls??)
I am a sucker for pink and brown. I love the color combo!
Zehn Naturals t-shirts are made with 100% certified organic cotton!
From the Zehn Naturals website:
"What does “organic” mean?
“Simply stated, organic produce and other ingredients (i.e. cotton) are grown without the use of pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, sewage sludge, genetically modified organisms, or ionizing radiation. Animals that produce meat, poultry, eggs, and dairy products do not take antibiotics or growth hormones.”(www.organic.com)"So, there is no worry about what kinds of materials you might be exposing yourself to. They also print their images with earth-friendly inks!
Zehn Naturals goes above and beyond selling amazing t-shirts with earth friendly, organic materials. They also plant a tree every time one of their t-shirts are purchased! AND, they give 10% of your purchase to non-profit organizations!! Can you say that about any company you have done business with lately??
April is Help Earth Conservation Month! 10% Of All “Organic Globe Tee” sales in the month of April will be donated to a CSA Scholarship for Tracie’s Community Farm of Fitzwilliam, NH! Click HERE for details.
Another thing I love about the Zehn Naturals t-shirts- the tag that comes on them! The tags are made of seed paper, and you can plant them! They contain wildflower seeds that attract and nurture endangered honey bees.
I am so impressed with how much this company is giving back! I would love for all of my readers to support their efforts! They are offering Mingle Over Mocha readers a discount to their store, with the code blog25!
Can you Digg it?
To enter, please do any or all of the following items. The "Mandatory" item(s) must be completed before getting any additional credits from the "Optional for Extra Credit" section.
• Visit the Zehn Naturals site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment (including your email address incase you win!!) telling me what you love the most!
Optional for Extra Credit:
• Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
• Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
• Digg this post by clicking HERE!
• Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
• Email this contest out to your friends, and copy me on it at email@example.com
• Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this: http://twitter.com/vaagen/status/11694571792. Comment below that you did, pasting your tweet! You can retweet this contest every day for extra entries! Simply leave a comment each time you tweet!
• Invite friends on Facebook to become a fan of Mingle Over Mocha on Networked blogs, and comment that you did!
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on April 30th at 6pm. Good luck!
Thank you to Zehn Naturals for donating the free t-shirts for my review. I was not compensated monetarily for this review, or for any reviews or giveaways on my blog site. All reviews are provided after I receive a free or donated product from the publisher, manufacturer, or PR company. Reviews are written from an unbiased point of view. Only business relationships exist with those who provide products for review. The Author of Mingle Over Mocha is not responsible for your difference in opinion or happiness with this product, or your safety when using this product.