o2o

src="https://members.one2onenetwork.com/blogtracker/52c08354a02da3ea782e4875/dmluZXlhcmRjaGF0cy5jb20=/53441e07e89cc826187cef35" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="250" height="250">

Let's Chat!

Vineyard Chats is a blog created by the owner of Vineyard Farms and Vineyard Real Estate Group. Here, you will find product reviews for local and international items, and ways to give in your community and across the globe!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Homegrown Humility

Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves.  Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others (Ph. 2:3-4).


    And do not forget to do good and to share with other, for with such sacrifices God is pleased (Heb. 13:16).

 

My Courtney is the most selfless person I have ever met!  She is humble, she is kind, she is giving, she has an amazing heart.  I should strive everyday to be more like her!   

I like to make my own lip balm.  It is beeswax based, and many have told me it is the best lipbalm they have ever used!  When Courtney heard this, she said, “I’d like to sell the lipbalms you make, and give the proceeds to a charity.”  She actually wanted to go door-to-door trying to peddle these lipbalms, to help other people.

She is the same way with animals.  She will do anything to help out an animal that is in need.  God bless her, if I didn’t put my foot down (and it’s hard for me, because I’m an animal lover too), we’d have a whole house full of needy animals!)

Today, she spent her Saturday cooking up some all natural dog biscuits for our furry housemates.

100_4356 

Mosby and Stoney say these are the best treats they’ve ever had!  :)

0 comments: