o2o

src="https://members.one2onenetwork.com/blogtracker/52c08354a02da3ea782e4875/dmluZXlhcmRjaGF0cy5jb20=/53441e07e89cc826187cef35" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="250" height="250">

Let's Chat!

Vineyard Chats is a blog created by the owner of Vineyard Farms and Vineyard Real Estate Group. Here, you will find product reviews for local and international items, and ways to give in your community and across the globe!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

P.E. Homeschool Style

What a fun week we have had!!!!

I love so many things about homeschooling.... Not sending my kids off on the bus each morning to learn God-only-knows-what, teaching them the Truth & Gods Word, allowing them to learn at their own pace (and attempting to keep up with them!!!), watching their relationships with eachother grow stronger and stronger each day, and having genuine fun at home!!!

Sliding down the hill...

Taking a break...

This is a swing my Mom and Dad got my husband and I for our 11th anniversary!!! I love this so much. I hope to enjoy it for many, many more years to come... along with my awesome husband!!

0 comments: