o2o

src="https://members.one2onenetwork.com/blogtracker/52c08354a02da3ea782e4875/dmluZXlhcmRjaGF0cy5jb20=/53441e07e89cc826187cef35" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="250" height="250">

Let's Chat!

Vineyard Chats is a blog created by the owner of Vineyard Farms and Vineyard Real Estate Group. Here, you will find product reviews for local and international items, and ways to give in your community and across the globe!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Randomness

This is how I found my youngest two after I changed a load of laundry. I can spot at least a couple of safety hazards here... and a floor in need of sweeping.
Ahhh, the laundry room. I made it "cute" because I spend half of my life in here. It is my goal to change out the horrible light we have in there as well, but I do have to say that the stripes and the lettering have helped to transform the room quite a bit! BTW, the awesome washer and dryer were a surprise gift from my incredible husband!It's not too early... Is it?? I just couldn't wait to get the Christmas Village up.










0 comments: