o2o

src="https://members.one2onenetwork.com/blogtracker/52c08354a02da3ea782e4875/dmluZXlhcmRjaGF0cy5jb20=/53441e07e89cc826187cef35" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="250" height="250">

Let's Chat!

Vineyard Chats is a blog created by the owner of Vineyard Farms and Vineyard Real Estate Group. Here, you will find product reviews for local and international items, and ways to give in your community and across the globe!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ashi's BIG Girl Room

I can't believe it is already that time! My Ashlyn Belle is growing up too fast! We changed her room from a crib to a daybed with the trundle. Oddly enough, she only sleeps on the trundle, which is why you see it pulled out in the pictures.
I decorated her new room in a French (Poodle) Country Theme. I haven't hung drapes yet, but that will be next on my list.
I striped the bottom of the walls in a light pink paint, underneath the chair rail. Then I very sloppily painted the fake wood shelves with the same paint.I bought the unfinished letters at Wal-Mart! I painted them black, then used pink and white paint to make stripes, flowers and cute polka dots. I hung them all with dark pink ribbon. I really love the way they turned out.
Another view...



I found this cute pink crystal chandelier at Real Deals Decor. I am still looking for black votive candles to put in the crystal holders.
Underneath, I love the black and white polka dot candle I found at Hobby Lobby.


This was also a Hobby Lobby find! The "french poodle" rug was the perfect finishing touch.










6 comments:

Pithy Liz said...

It's going to be so weird to walk into her room and not see a crib or a rocking chair!

Also, it's NEVER too early for Christmas decorations. I'm getting my tree this weekend!!!

mishaboom said...

we're getting our tree this weekend too! yay!!

ashlyn's room looks so cute! i love those colors!

Amanda said...

You are so creative, Anna! Love the French Poodle theme...

lots_of_love_four_kids said...

You have a beautiful family Anna! Thanks for sharing your blog! Looking forward to getting to know you better through bible study!
take care!
-Jenni

Rachel said...

Anna- You did a great job! It is beautiful! I love the bedding; it looks like "big girl" bedding! I bet she loves it.

Nicole said...

You have awesome talent...when we move you can help me with Rylee's room...I have no decorating sense whatsoever!!!