o2o

src="https://members.one2onenetwork.com/blogtracker/52c08354a02da3ea782e4875/dmluZXlhcmRjaGF0cy5jb20=/53441e07e89cc826187cef35" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="250" height="250">

Let's Chat!

Vineyard Chats is a blog created by the owner of Vineyard Farms and Vineyard Real Estate Group. Here, you will find product reviews for local and international items, and ways to give in your community and across the globe!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Birthday 2008

My Birthday was in February (28 again!!!), and I celebrated it by taking the kids to Build-a-Bear! Unfortunately, Alex didn't make it into any of these pictures, because he has outgrown Build-a-Bear, and I took him to get a new DS game instead!!!
Here is Avery helping to stuff Ashi's new bunny...

While Ashi watches from the comfort of her new jogging stroller, a birthday gift from my Mom and Dad! Thanks, guys!! We love it!
All of the girls pose with their new furry friends!!!

Before the night ended, I got a visit from the sweetest little princesses!!!!

0 comments: