o2o

src="https://members.one2onenetwork.com/blogtracker/52c08354a02da3ea782e4875/dmluZXlhcmRjaGF0cy5jb20=/53441e07e89cc826187cef35" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="250" height="250">

Let's Chat!

Vineyard Chats is a blog created by the owner of Vineyard Farms and Vineyard Real Estate Group. Here, you will find product reviews for local and international items, and ways to give in your community and across the globe!

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Granddad's 1965 Pontiac LeMans


Thanksgiving Day
We're Thankful!!!
On Thanksgiving Day, we did a lot of celebrating! We met with a lot of members of our family (on both sides!) in my neighborhood clubhouse, and had a HUGE Thanksgiving lunch! It is always a blast catching up with everyone!




I didn't take many pictures of the meal or the family, because I was chasing the baby around... but I will post other people's pictures later!


One thing I DID take pictures of was when my wonderful Mom and Dad brought Dan a BIG PRESENT.


My Granddad was always one of my favorite people! He bought a 1965 Pontiac LeMans off the showroom floor in 1965, and was the only owner. We still have the original title! When he passed away in 1995, the car was left outside, and experienced some damage and rust. My Father rescued the car, and began restoring it over time. Mom and dad have spent years (literally) revamping this car!




On Thanksgiving day, they brought this car to Dan (who has tinkered with and restored cars since he was in Airborne), and completely surprised us!!! We had no idea it was coming! The look on Dan's face was PRICELESS!!!


Thanks, Mom and Dad!!!

0 comments: