What I DON'T like however, is how freezing cold I always stay throughout the winter!
Thanks to Jen at Mott Chrochet Gifts, my hands are toasty warm this season!
She sent me these amazingly beautiful fingerless gloves.
Stop by her shop and check it out! She sells out of her inventory instantly, so you might have to go into the SOLD items to view her work!
She is offering one reader of Mingle Over Mocha a $10 gift certificate to her store! You will soon be styling in your OWN fingerless gloves!
To enter, please do any or all of the following items. The "Mandatory" item(s) must be completed before getting any additional credits from the "Optional for Extra Credit" section.
• Visit the Mott Crochet Gifts Etsy site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment (BE SURE to include your email address in case you win!! Sometimes, people never get their prize, because I can't find their email address!!) telling me what you love the most!
Optional for Extra Credit:
• Subscribe to this blog HERE, and comment that you do.
• Follow this blog HERE, and comment that you do.
• Post about this giveaway on your blog, and comment with a link to the post!
• Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
• Email this contest out to your friends, and copy me on it at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Follow me on Twitter HERE and ReTweet THIS. Comment below that you did! You can retweet this contest every day for extra entries- simply leave a comment each time you tweet!
• Invite friends to follow Mingle Over Mocha on Facebook, and comment that you did!
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on December 20th at 6pm.
Thank you to Mott Chrochet Gifts for donating the free fingerless gloves for my review!! I was not compensated monetarily for this review, or for any reviews or giveaways on my blog site. All reviews are provided after I receive a free or donated product from the publisher, manufacturer, or PR company. Reviews are written from an unbiased point of view. Only business relationships exist with those who provide products for review. The Author of Mingle Over Mocha is not responsible for your difference in opinion or happiness with this product, or your safety when using this product.