I am a bit of a "naturals" nut. I have 4 children that eat organic as often as possible. I don't eat much sugar, I don't drink anything with chemicals in it, and I love 100% natural, organic clothing! Chemical scents bother me, and many perfumes do as well. I have found a company that makes their lotions and perfumes with 100% organic ingredients!
To enter, please do any or all of the following:
1. Comment below, with your email address
2. Visit the Kaponga site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment telling me what you love the most!
3. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Digg this post by clicking HERE!
6. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
7. Email this contest out to your friends, and copy me on it at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this: http://twitter.com/vaagen/status/11055778146. Comment below that you did, pasting your tweet! You can retweet this contest every day for extra entries!
9. Invite friends on Facebook to become a fan of Mingle Over Mocha on Networked blogs, and comment that you did!
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on April 1st at 6pm. Good luck!
Thank you to Kaponga for donating the free samples for my review. I was not compensated monetarily for this review, or for any reviews or giveaways on my blog site. All reviews are provided after I receive a free or donated product from the publisher, manufacturer, or PR company. Reviews are written from an unbiased point of view. Only business relationships exist with those who provide products for review. The Author of Mingle Over Mocha is not responsible for your difference in opinion or happiness with this product, or your safety when using this product.