o2o

src="https://members.one2onenetwork.com/blogtracker/52c08354a02da3ea782e4875/dmluZXlhcmRjaGF0cy5jb20=/53441e07e89cc826187cef35" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="250" height="250">

Let's Chat!

Vineyard Chats is a blog created by the owner of Vineyard Farms and Vineyard Real Estate Group. Here, you will find product reviews for local and international items, and ways to give in your community and across the globe!

Friday, June 1, 2007

It's Been a While...

HI Everyone,
I haven't posted in quite a while, so I thought I would upload some pictures and catch everyone up! We are cruising right along in to summer, and the kids don't know what to do with a little time on their hands! I am uploading pictures of Avery and Ashlyn now, then I will upload some of Alex and Courtney next!


Avery's strawberry was almost bigger than her head!!!






Avery in her monkey towel from MeMe and Pawpaw!






Ahh.... Ashlyn has it good!








I think it has been 9 years since I showered by myself! I have to say, I love the view of my shower floor!!!




0 comments: