"Have fun creating equations crossword style! Equate is a great math board game for family and classroom. Earn higher scores using division or fraction tiles and landing on premium board positions. For 2 to 4 players or teams. Many levels of play for ages 8 to adult."
"Six calling options make these math bingo games a great bargain! The caller chooses one of six options for calling a value. The options maximize flexibility by covering numerous topics. Each game includes 36 playing cards, 360 plastic markers, and over 50 calling cards. Also contains reproducible masters to help teachers assess the students and customize the game. Several versions available."
To enter, please do any or all of the following:
1. Comment below, with your email address
2. Visit the Conceptual Math Media site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment telling me what you love the most!
3. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Digg this post by clicking HERE!
6. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
7. Email this contest out to your friends, and copy me on it at email@example.com
8. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this: http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/6967346470. Comment below that you did, pasting your tweet! You can retweet this contest every day for extra entries!
9. Invite friends on Facebook to become a fan of Mingle Over Mocha on Networked blogs, and comment that you did!
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on December 29th at 6pm. Good luck!
Thank you to Conceptual Math Media for donating the free math games for my review. I was not compensated monetarily for this review, or for any reviews or giveaways on my blog site. All reviews are provided after I receive a free or donated product from the publisher, manufacturer, or PR company. Reviews are written from an unbiased point of view. Only business relationships exist with those who provide products for review. The Author of Mingle Over Mocha is not responsible for your difference in opinion or happiness with this product, or your safety when using this product.