SIRJJ Organics!…. Review #4
As I mentioned in my previous AcaiBerry Reviews, I have been on a bit of a health kick lately, and this week, I will be posting some of the items that have helped me feel healthier, more refreshed, rejuvenated, and more energized this week! Be sure to check back daily, as you can enter each contest multiple times!
In my quest for better health, I came across SIRJJ Organics. SIRJJ is pronounced like the word "Surge." The company was named for the founder's children - Samuel, Isaac, Rachel and James Johnson. How cute is that???
Today, I am reviewing the Fourth of FIVE SIRJJ Organics Products!
If you would love to take a first step into healthier living, or if you always have used all natural cleansing products, SIRJJ is for you!
You will find daily reviews on the following products this week (from the AcaiBerry by Wisdom series!):
- AcaiBerry Cleansing Cream (My review: Click HERE)
- AcaiBerry Facial Scrub (My review: Click HERE)
- AcaiBerry Antioxidant Cooling Toner (My review: Click HERE)
- AcaiBerry Rehydration Cream (current review)
- AcaiBerry by Wisdom SPF 10 Day Cream (review coming tomorrow!)
Recap of SIRJJ product review in general:
Let me first say this- I am allergic to EVERYTHING. I always have to test skin care products on my arm to see if I will break out, before buying new items. I was slightly worried that I would swell up like a pufferfish after trying these organic products. But I was very pleasantly surprised when the AcaiBerry Rehydration Cream went on smooth, without irritation. I literally woke up the next morning with smoother skin! Please see my AcaiBerry Cleansing Cream review HERE.
I love the Rehydration Cream, because we all need to be sure our faces stay moisturized! Without moisture, we lose elasticity, which leads to wrinkles!!
The AcaiBerry Rehydration Cream moisturizes, yet doesn’t make your skin oily. It is very light, and absorbs quickly!
This is the ingredient list for the AcaiBerry Rehydration Cream (notice, you can pronounce it all!):
- Aloe Leaf Juice - Certified Organic
- Apricot Kernel Oil - Certified Organic Expeller Pressed/Unrefined
- Plum Kernel Oil - Expeller Pressed/Unrefined
- Hemp Seed Oil - Certified Organic Cold Pressed/Unrefined
- Evening Primrose Oil - Certified Organic Cold Pressed/Partially Refined
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil - Expeller Pressed/Refined
- Kukui Nut Oil - Cold Pressed/Partially Refined
- Tamanu Oil - Certified Organic Cold Pressed/Unrefined
- Rosehip Seed Oil - Certified Organic Cold Pressed/Unrefined
- Mango Butter - Expeller Pressed/Unrefined
- Shea Butter - Certified Organic Expeller Pressed/Unrefined
- Neem Seed Oil - Cold Pressed/Unrefined
- Kokum Butter - Expeller Pressed/Refined
- Cocoa Butter - Certified Organic Expeller Pressed/Unrefined
- AcaiBerry - Certified Organic Freeze Dried
- Acerola Berry - Freeze Dried
- Green Tea - Certified Organic; crushed powder from tea leaves
- Rosehips - Certified Organic
- Emulsifying Wax NF
- Gentle Preservative Blend: Potassium Sorbate USP Food Grade, Citric Acid (Fruit Sugars)
The packaging for the all natural cleansers is not flashy, just like the product. It is earth-friendly, and functional.
I believe SIRJJ has done an amazing job of finding high-quality ingredients and materials that perform well. There is no bulk, no waste, and no over-kill in their products or their packaging.I am officially the latest fan of SIRJJ Organics!
Would you love to own a similar SIRJJ product of your own? Read the rules below and leave your comment, then come back daily to leave more comments on the reviews I will be posting for SIRJJ all the way through Saturday! The contests will all end on Friday, October 2nd at 6pm.
To enter, please do any or all of the following:
1. Comment below, with your email address
2. Visit the SIRJJ Organics site by clicking HERE, and leave a comment telling me what you love the most!
3. Subscribe to this blog (enter your email address in upper right corner), and comment that you do.
4. Follow this blog (in right hand column), and comment that you do.
5. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook by clicking HERE, and comment that you do.
6. Follow me on Twitter (vaagen) and ReTweet this contest on Twitter: http://twitter.com/vaagen/statuses/4170559338 Comment below that you did.
7. Favorite this blog on Technorati by clicking HERE
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on http://www.random.org/integers/ on Thursday, October 1st at 6pm. Good luck!